Many vegetables use little tricks on how to make a healthy and delicious pizza.
● 1, 5 cups of lukewarm water
● 2 teaspoons of dry yeast
● ¼ teaspoons of sugar
● 4 cups of mixed integral and wheat flour
● 1 teaspoon of salt
● ¼ cups of oil
For the filling:
● 200 g tomato sauce
● 100g mozzarella cheese
● 100g red pepper
● 100g yellow peppers
● 100g zucchini
● 100g tomatoes
● 100g mushrooms
● Oregano and/or basil
● The water is mixed the yeast and sugar. Let it stand still for about five minutes at room temperature. Mix the flour and salt, with the previous mixture of water, sugar and yeast, put them in a large bowl and stir. When you combine all of the ingredients knead a soft dough. If necessary add a little hot water.
● Frame the dough into a ball, cover it with a cloth and allow it to rise at room temperature.
How do you know that the dough is ready: Frame the dough into a ball and press a hand in the middle and if the dough returns to its original shape this means that the dough is done.
●Put some oil in a bowl and place the ball of dough in. Invert the dough so that the top part will be coated with oil, not dry. Cover with foil and leave it again to stand still.
● Preheat the oven to 220 degrees, make a half an inch thick circle out of the dough.
● Cut the peppers into thin circles and cut the pumpkin, tomatoes and mushrooms into cubes. Fry the peppers, pumpkins and tomatoes just a little.
● Put some tomato sauce in the dough, place half of the chopped mozzarella, roasted vegetables and mushrooms and add the rest of mozzarella afterwards. Finally, sprinkle with dried basil or oregano. Bake for about 15-20 minutes.